Global 3" Paring Knife - GSF46
Global GSF 3" Paring Knife (71GSF46) in the GSF series are drop forged like knives in the GF series. However, they use smaller blades and handles for those who prefer to do a lot of hand work with their knives. These knives have a balanced feel and their solid handles add substance and durability to a knife line that is smaller in stature. This paring knife has a solid narrow handle which is approximately the same length and weight as the blade. The similarity in weight is what creates the perfect balance. This knife is mainly used for peeling fruits and vegetables.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Ideal for peeling & slicing small fruits & vegetables