All-Clad HA1 Non-stick Grande Grill Pan
Grill meat and veggies in the comfort of your kitchen with the All-Clad Nonstick Hard Anodized Grande Grille Pan. Large, attractive, and expertly constructed, the Grande Grille Pan makes it easy to cook an entire meal with a single pan. Its black, hard-anodized surface resists sticking and presents an attractive contrast to the polished stainless steel handles and rivets. Premium three-ply construction promotes even heat distribution. This pan is a versatile cooking option for professional chefs and gourmet home-cooks alike.
At 20 by 13 inches (L x W), the Grande Grille Pan sits across two burners on a standard stovetop, creating an expansive cooking surface that's ideal for cooking for groups. The series of ridges on the pan's surface emulates the distinctive marks made by a barbecue grill and also collect fat runoff. Two pour spouts on opposite corners of the pan's raised edge make drainage simple.
- Extra-large pan for stovetop grilling
- Sleek black anodized finish
- Nonstick, utensil-safe anodized stainless steel interior
- Durable three-ply construction for even heating
- Crafted of hard-anodized aluminum and easy release nonstick cooking surface
- Ridged bottom with well around the perimeter of the grille
- Two securely riveted stainless loop handles
- Two pour spouts
- Size: 13" x 20" (perfectly sized to fit over 2 burners)